Magento Netsuite Integration Services
- Complete cloud ERP solution
- Real time, multi-location inventory management
- Complete order lifecycle management
- Order management system that supports omnichannel commerce across multiple channels
What Gets Synced?
- Inventory levels are kept in sync between Netsuite and Magento
- Products can be managed in Netsuite and pushed to Magento
- Orders are passed from Magento to NetSuite with complete and proper customer and product data
- Customers can be fully managed in NetSuite with full visibility for the customer through Magento
Benefits of Integration
Exchange Catalog Information – Using Netsuite as your master catalog database, integration will automatically push updates to your Magento store, eliminating the need for double entry. Share Inventory Information – When connecting Netsuite and Magento you can rest assure that your inventory levels are always up to date. Transfer Order Information – When an order is received in your Magento store, the order is automatically pushed to Netsuite eliminating the need to re-key data.
SILK keeps customer satisfaction at the forefront of our business and our team of Magento Certified Developers can be trusted to deliver a seamless Magento Netsuite integration. We are a turnkey company, and work with our clients throughout the entire eCommerce lifecycle, providing support and maintenance to ensure quality and drive growth. During the Magento Netsuite integration process, we build a bridge from your existing NetSuite ERP system to Magento’s database to ensure a continuous flow of data. This channel retrieves all data from the ERP including newly created orders, financials, inventory and order processing and automatically adjusts product updates and inventory into the Magento database in real time. A few clients that SILK has successfully integrated NetSuite with Magento include: Fasteners Plus and B1 Self.
MAGENTO NETSUITE INTEGRATION
Contact SILK To Learn More